As this unprecedented coronavirus crisis continues to evolve, many pet supply store owners, groomers, dog daycare owners, and other pet care professionals have found themselves scrambling to adapt. In some areas, pet care businesses were forced to close entirely or halt services until social distancing policies are lifted. For those who have reopened, new policies must be put into place to keep workers, customers and animals safe.
This Small Business Action Plan, created by our partner Constant Contact, can help you manage your business through difficult times and keep you moving forward.
Download the Action Plan for Pet Care Services to find solutions and protect your business during the coronavirus crisis, such as:
- Protecting yourself, employees, customers and community
- Assessing the current situation and generating both short and long-term solutions
- Adapting your normal operations to keep business going
- Converting to digital solutions
- Updating your communication channels
- Marketing your business appropriately and sensitively during this time
- Thinking ahead and planning for the future