Speaker: Sarah Klein
In this workshop, we will cover:
- · How to determine the right online business model for you
- · The best online tools and partners to meet your business’s needs
- · How to evaluate the differences between Shopify, Wix, Wordpress, and WooCommerce
- · How to get your online store up-and-running on Shopify
· The fundamentals of ensuring your website reflects your brand
This workshop is for:
- · Valley food businesses and farmers market vendors
- · Boutique owners who sell clothes, furniture, or other goods
- · Aspiring entrepreneurs who want to sell something online for the first time but don’t know where to start when it comes to the technology required
Leave this workshop with the exact steps to take your business online in one week or less.
Sarah is the CEO and Founder of Maestra. Maestra helps small business owners and creative entrepreneurs build and manage technology, from websites, to e-commerce, and more. She is also a professional digital product designer who has worked in-house for software companies both large and small. Sarah has a background in entrepreneurship with her previous online store, Epicerie Spicy Sweet, and her travel blog, the Local Looking Glass. Sarah has a Master’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction from Carnegie Mellon University.
WHEN: September 23, 2020, 11 AM to !2 NOON CDT; WHERE: On Line
REGISTER NOW FREE. Use Promo Code VALLEY